September so Far

12:57 PM

Well, I guess inside I always knew that nothing stays the same.
But I hoped that it would...I just never really imagined all of this would happen. On Sunday morning, my best friends, Hannah and Olivia moved. We only had less than 2 weeks notice. Their dad's been out of work for awhile, they visited some friends out of state and he ended up getting a job offer. None of them wanted to go, but they had to. Well, we didn't have much time to say goodbye. No last chance fun expeditions like we were hoping. Saturday evening I had to say goodbye before going to work.
We bawled all over each other.
Its never easy to say goodbye.

“Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments