Summer is Beautiful

9:17 PM

So, the summer days quickly slip away, and school will be starting for me on August 23rd. It seems like this summer has passed so quickly. I feel alright about "life" starting up again. Some sort of weird nostalgic feeling. This summer will be labeled as one of the best of my life so far. I thank God for my eyesight, to watch it all happen. So I can see the flowers I'm planting with my little sister, and the stars bud in the night sky. So I can play baseball with my brothers, and so other many things that I would have taken for granted if I hadn't almost lost my eyesight 7 years ago. Lets just say that a music stand with sharp edges can do a lot to ones eyes. But I guess God decided my "ocean eyes" were meant to see. I was 1 centimeter from probable blindness. I have two scars, small but real to show for it. Not that many people notice them, but I do every day. And say "Thanks God. I like seing this world."

I like watching the seasons change.
I like watching summer stars.
Summer is Beautiful.

So don't take the things in life for granted.
They might not be there someday.

--Thats just the way it looks From Where I'm Standing

~Annie

You Might Also Like

0 comments