Does Anybody See?

6:36 PM

Does anybody see the tears that won't stop falling?

Does anybody know my heart is still breaking?
Does anybody care that these scars just aren't healing?
Does anybody even notice the pain that I feel?
My heart just won't stop breaking, these tears just don't stop falling.
It's at this point, the lowest point, that I look up into the eyes of my Jesus and I hear him say:
"You are my child;
I am your Savior.
I have felt the pain you now feel;
I've shed the tears you're crying.
I see your scars and I feel your broken heart.
So give me your heart, and I'll mend it back to the way it needs to be.
Give me your tears and I'll shed them for you;
give me your scars and I'll make you new.
Give me your pain and I'll walk you through the storm."
It's now that I continue to weep as I ask:
What about my lost dreams?
Does anybody see them fading?
What about my torn past?
Does anybody know what I'm hiding?
What about my failures?
Does anybody care to take them?
And once again I look into the eyes of my Jesus and I hear Him say:
"I've heard your cries.
I see your pain.
Give me your shattered dreams;
I'll take them and make them new.
I'll refresh your wounded soul.
Trust me again.
Give me your failures;
I'll take them and make them successes.
Give me your past;
I'll make it new.
I'll forgive your mistakes.
I'll take away your regrets and fears.
Give me your life;
I'll shape you into who you need to be.
I'm asking you to trust me again.
I died for you,
I love you,
I chose you to be mine.
And now I just want to save you again;
I just want to heal you;
I just want you to be mine.
I gave everything for you,
so give me all of you.
I'll make everything right,
I'm the only one who can.
You are mine.
You are mine.
Be mine forever."

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Owwwwwwwwwww..... This is my life. But Jesus makes all things new! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa mine too but thats beautiful ashley...di you write it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did write it :)
    Love you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ASHLEY!!!!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete