The Little Things in Life are the BEST

7:44 PM

RAIN
Roller Coasters
Beaches
Olive Garden Bread Sticks
Raw Cookie Dough
The Weekend
Colorado
VitaminWater
Those long perfect hugs when you really need one
The hugs when you get picked up in the air
The hugs when the person you're hugging smells really good
Ok, just hugs in general
Coffee
Futons
Frozen Yogurt
Running through sprinklers
How shopping at Costco makes you feel like a chef for the Royal Navy
Driving in the Summer with the windows down and the music up!
Chickfila
Converse
Flipping over the pillow to get the cold side
Sleeping while hugging the pillow
Sleep
Sour Gummy Worms
Bare feet
Tanning
Firelight
Hot Showers
DORY!
California Sunshine
Beaches
Little Sisters


and here's some other things that I can relate to...

I SWEAR the referee is going for the other team!

Oh thats a tan? I thought you got attacked by orange markers!

I hate it when I wake up after spending the night at someone elses's house and you
have to wait forever for them to wake up! (Unless its at some certain people's houses, I just go eat breakfast and play with their baby sister =))

Frozen Computer...maybe if I click EVERYWHERE it will work again!

I love your accent, it's awesome! Say more words!!

The awkward moment when you get the lyrics wrong to a song

When I turn off my lights, I make a 5 foot leap into my bed

My earphones must be untangled before I can listen to music

Panicking when your finger gets stuck in something stupid

I could NEVER date someone if they couldn't make me laugh

If duct tape, tylenol and bandaids can't help, you have a serious problem!

You're 6 years old! why do you have a cell phone??

I'd rather carry 10 grocery bags in one hand than make a second trip

Hearing "Just a small town girl" and shouting "Living in a lonely world!"

Procastinators Unite!!! Tomorrow...

I can't just hit the crosswalk button once, I need to hit it like, A THOSAND TIMES!

Seaweed touched my foot, might as well be a great white shark!

Sometimes I feel like randomly lying on the floor

I don't care if I look stupid! At least I'm having FUN! Unlike you!

I want to re-live that day/night

I HATE "Battery Low"

Ok, If we get caught, here's the story....

"You look tired" "Thanks for politely saying I look like crap!"

If Walt Disney watched the Disney channel right now, he would cry!

I have always wanted to get in a cab and say "Follow that Car!"

I'm Not Flirting! IT's called BEING NICE!

"That little spider is more scared than you are!" "Oh did it tell you that??"

I love it when you leave your hoodie at my house and I sleep in it cause it smells just like you

When the teacher says both of our names and we are totally busted cause we weren't paying attention to a single thing she said, who would when you can just smile into each other's eyes??

Sitting out on the grass, you holding me, looking at pictures in the stars, life just got better for a little while...

We talked about old times, I smiled cause you remembered

Oh you hate me? That's funny cause I never did anything to you but be born

I miss you. The old you. The new you sucks






So, hopefully you have actually gotten some of these, and I didn't waste TOO much of your time =)

But this is just all the little things in life

From Where I'm Standing,

Annie

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's ironic that I can relate to every single one of those.... And thank you for putting rain at the top of the list! ;p. Keep posting, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) Thank Facebook, I got most of them from pointless things I become a fan of. Haha. And rain will ALWAYS be at the top of my list!!!

    ReplyDelete