Listen To Me Instead For I Know You And You Are Mine

4:06 PM

You know what child? You're mine. Don't listen to what they say, they don't know you like I do. You're mine and I made you just the way you are. So, don't listen to what they've said I have a great plan for you, you are my child. Before time began I had a plan in mind for you because you are mine. I value you, no matter what others say you are mine and I love you for who you are and what you are becoming. Nothing can ever change my love for you; though time and time again you sin I forgive and I will always love you. My love heals the broken heart and mends the wounded soul. I know you have a great hope and a future, even though you can't see it yet. you are mine and I love you. Don't forget my child that I love you so much that I died for you, through the death of my Son on the cross. My love covers all pain, sin, anger, and whatever else anyone can bestow upon you my beautiful child. There is no one like you in the entire universe and I made you the way you are. Why are you trying to be like everyone else, instead of who I want you to be. Child, stop listening to them listen to me instead I'm the one who loves you their just out to hurt you, but take courage my little one for no one can hurt you in anyway that my never ending love can't fix. You're mine child you are mine. You will always be mine and nothing can ever change that. Beautiful, why are you running from me? Why are you hiding from my love? You are royalty even though you haven't figured it out yet, listen to my voice and you will see the light. Listen to me child, I know you better than anyone else for I made you. Why do you try so hard to be something you aren't? Don't run after the things of this world, for there is a better place that you will someday see. If you follow me and believe that I am, you will spend eternity with me in that beautiful place. You have already accepted me and that's the only way to get there, so stop trying to earn your way to heaven, I will get you there just follow me. You know what dear? You are mine. Yes my child you are mine. Seek me and me only for I will satisfy your heart, if it's me you search for you will find, for none other can save you no one but me child no one but me. When I see you hurting it breaks my heart for I know what will happen next. I have laid a path in front of you. You will stumble and you will fall, but haven't I picked you up before? I will do it again I tell you I will rescue you, because you are mine and I love you more than words can muster. You will grow if it's me you run for. Run the race for me, my child, run the race for me. You have been put on this earth for a reason, yes, you have been placed where you are for my purpose. Do as I say My child, I know what's best. What are you waiting for, arise and follow me. I see what you can't, and I know what you don't. Trust me beautiful, trust me. I have been there before I have caught you before, learn from me my child, learn from me. What are you looking for that I can't provide? What are you hiding that I can't see? I know that you feel as though you can't trust a single soul, but you can trust me, I know what's best I know what you need, you can trust me. You are mine and none others for I love you like none other. Child, child, hear my voice, listen to me, I want to show you what I have planned for you, listen to me my child. You are mine. I tell you the truth, you are My child, when you accepted me I adopted you I had you in mind since before time began. What have you been doing? Searching for things you won't find, looking to people for things they can't provide, but I, only I, can give you the things you need. I know how it will turn out in the end and I know what lies ahead. You see my child, I know you like no other, I love you like no other, I see you like no other, I understand you like no other, and I feel you pain like no other. Don't listen to what they say they don't know you like I do, listen to me instead for I know you like no one else knows you. Listen to me my child listen to me, I believe in you and I want to see you succeed. I will teach you my ways if you follow me. Listen child, do you hear me calling? I am calling you to do great things, listen. You are mine, child, You are mine, beautiful, you are mine. ~ Ashley


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh wow Ashley...I love you so much! That's so beautiful and true.

    ReplyDelete