Looking Back....

11:12 AM

It's Christmas Eve and I'm stoked! The tree isn't as packed as usual, the ratio of presents to people is a lot smaller on the presents end BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT MATTERS!! It's been a hard year, and I acually think this is gonna be one of the best Christmases yet. Because Christmas means Cellebration of Christ, not cellebration of Annie or anyone else. Besides, I've already got what I really wanted for Christmas, I just took Davey on a walk and he did fine with no pain meds. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A MIRACLE. So...I've lost friends this year, I've gained some, I've gotten closer to some. I've been more rebellious this year, I've been more obedient, it's good and bad and all comes out as a wonderful miracle I call life. I mean, there's ups and downs and the year's almost over. I love ending it celebrating the most wonderful miracle of all....

Anyway, here's me looking back on this year....

January- Febuary: Came out of the bedroom looking like a gothic person had just done my make-up, but I was allowed to and that was all that mattered. (Don't worry, I've learned how to NOT smear black all over my eyes....) Grandma fell and had to go to Cherrelyn Nursing Home...Auntie came out to help Mom with G-Ma....

March: My Birthday! And Grandma got to come home from the NH, that was awesome.....for the moment

April: Not Much

May: G-ma fell again, and ended up in a NH for good, just became to hard for us to take care of her anymroe...I went to THE THORN, that made me cry, and laugh...it was awesome...

June-July: HELLO! I'M A WORLD TRAVELER NOW!!!!!!!!! I went to NY, Switzerland, and Germany. Because my Uncle, age 52 FINALLY got married. At first when I met AK I thought it was weird that she was 19 years younger than him...although Uncle Jim acts like a college kid and looks 40...not bad.

August: ALL IN CAMP IN ESTES PARK!!!!!!!!!!!! That was one of the most memorable weeks of my life....

September: School Started, and we joined Co-Op....and I met the most awesome person in the whole world. Then I went to Jesus Culture and....wow, that was amazing...I've been on fire ever since.

October: Ah, not much. Birthdays...me and Hannah had our friendaversary. (It's a joke, ppl, we don't take it seriously, we just like making fun of that whole mindset...)

November: EMILIES BDAY, Thanksgiving...Davey got sick... I finally let my old best friend go, one of the hardest things I've ever done.

December: Stopped hearing from one of my friends. Learning to let go and let God. Davey started getting better....up to NOW CHRISTMAS, ALMOST TIME TO GO TO THE ONE THING CONFRENCE AND SO STOKED TO GET 2009 DONE WITH!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I will be fighting hard in the Nov 2010 elections, making phone calls and rallying and oh such fun.........(These walls that they put up will fall down, it's a Revolution, the time will come for us to finally win....)

We'll Sing Hallelujah.....
We'll Sing Hallelujah....

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love you so much sunshine girl!!!!!!!!!!!! You made me smile so big reading this!!!!! I hope that this next year will be the best year yet. <3

    ReplyDelete