Sleepovers in MY world

1:12 PM

Okay so Cassie had her thing about sleepovers. So I decided to talk about them, I will give you the summary of my last sleepover with my bestie:

Drive thru the rain for an hour, get mad at brother for pulling my hair.
Get home, we're both kinda ticked cuz it's so dang cold.
Persuade Brother to go make fire!
Go downstairs and rock it out on the guitar until our musical happiness is ended.
Go UPstairs cuz the fire's blazing and we are freaking cold.
Decide that we should pretend it's christmas.
We went downstairs into the basement and found all the Christmas stuff, we put up some light things and put a bow on my head and ribbons around my neak. Then we paraded up the stairs (We go up and down a lot) and sang Christmas Carols while drinking Hot Chocolate and eating candy canes. I found out that O Holy Nightmare, oops, O Holy Night is her favorite chrismtas carol and she found out I have about 8 million favorites. Then, we played clue for hours with my siblings and laughed and laughed. THen we went to bed and talked until 4am. (We had lots to talk about, such as KITTIES!!!!!!) Then we fell asleep finally, woke up 4 hours later and went to Church. I bought her a MUFFIN!!!! YUM!!! And then for lunch we had turky sandwiches made with tru and real turkey cuz I would rather die than eat the plastic stuff. It was great fun. So this is a sleepover in my world, tell me about yours....
~Nalani

You Might Also Like

0 comments